Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Joystick
- Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Using Amazon EC2 as a web proxy
- Making an image file from an SD card on Windows
- AirPlay on Raspberry Pi the easy way
- Making OpenELEC images for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi on iPad
- Raspberry Pi Arcade
- ChrUbuntu - Ubuntu on ARM Chromebook
- Securely accessing your home network with Raspberry Pi - Pt. 1
pootler on Raspberry Pi TV/PVR Authorization | Chri… on A good week for identity … Authorization | Chri… on Directories 2.0 – entitl… Chris Swan on The perils of modern lego mtt on Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Police Response to School Water Balloon Fight: Violence and Arrests
- Patent lawyers: Help! The evil Makers won't let us apply for bullshit 3D printing patents!
- A Framework For Copyright Reform
- AWS is the McDonald’s of the cloud. Who’s the Burger King?
- Six Myths About Venture Capitalists
- MQTT and Personal Clouds
- What Do You Know About SDN?
- Discussing Virtual Machine interoperability with the Open Data Center Alliance
- Is Your Application Cloud-Ready?
- Airware: An operating system for drones
- Had to happen - @Raspberry_Pi components repackaged as consumer electronics that leverage software ecosystem indiegogo.com/projects/xbmc-… 2 days ago
- @SirTimofFrost I have one of the Samsung ARM Chromebooks, and I've written a little about my experiences with it blog.thestateofme.com/?s=Chromebook&… 2 days ago
- @mappingbabel didn't MSFT already commit to tracking AWS prices (in which case they already handed the steering wheel to somebody else)? 2 days ago
- RT @PiChimney: OpenELEC 3.0.3 SD card image (and release bundle for upgrades) available at resources.pichimney.com/OpenELEC/?C=M;… 2 days ago
- @mcgoverntheory feels good though 2 days ago