Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
- Making an image file from an SD card on Windows
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Joystick
- AirPlay on Raspberry Pi the easy way
- Using Overlay file system with Docker on Ubuntu
- Gen8 Microservers
- Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Three doesn't feel at home on 4G networks
- Raspberry Pi Satellite TV
- Why my X230 might be my last Lenovo laptop
- Securely accessing your home network with Raspberry Pi - Pt. 1
John Greenan on Bad data will make you sell th… Bad data will make y… on An enterprise Ultrabook Correy Voo on Bad data will make you sell th… Bad data will make y… on Laptops – two wrongs, wh… Bad data will make y… on Review – Lenovo X23…
- How to Talk to Your Keynote Speaker
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy • HTTP Monitor / HTTP Proxy / HTTPS & SSL Proxy / Reverse Proxy
- Hookup culture isn’t the real problem facing singles today. It’s math.
- Netflix Is Dumping Anti-Virus, Presages Death Of An Industry
- Adam Khan on Twitter: "All public park benches should do this 👇🙌 http://t.co/NATuwRjQgh"
- Amazon and the last man standing
- Send PM from command line
- Netflix's "Context, Not Control": How Does it Work?
- Learning is the Opposite of Healing
- SSL Termination on Virtual Appliances: Another Myth Busted
- @tommyjensen not quite... I hear that Seattle is in much the same boat. 7 hours ago
- RT @jgrahamc: Charles Proxy ( charlesproxy.com) is incredibly useful and slick. 9 hours ago
- RT @angelixd: "...educational intermarriage is less common today than at any point over the past half century." holy shit https://t.co/NQKS… 20 hours ago
- RT @webmink: Seems the France train attack succeeded in its likely goal - not murder but auto-immune harm to European liberty http://t.co/j… 1 day ago
- @postwait it helps to spread them out across multiple Chrome profiles (and/or use incognito for less frequently used ones) 2 days ago