Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
- Making an image file from an SD card on Windows
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Joystick
- AirPlay on Raspberry Pi the easy way
- Using Overlay file system with Docker on Ubuntu
- Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Apache 2.2 on Ubuntu 14.04
- Raspberry Pi Satellite TV
- Review - Dell PowerEdge T110 II
- Howto stunnel from HTTPS to HTTPS
- Connecting Docker containers between VMs with VXLAN
Kevin Ross on Using Overlay file system with… John Greenan on Bad data will make you sell th… Bad data will make y… on An enterprise Ultrabook Correy Voo on Bad data will make you sell th… Bad data will make y… on Laptops – two wrongs, wh…
- Configuring Multiple Default Routes in Linux
- IPFS – Content Addressed, Versioned, P2P File System
- Elon Musk’s sleight of hand
- Why the Navy needs more than just more ships
- Privilege User Management Bubble?
- Researchers steal crypto keys from Amazon cloud
- BuiltWith Technology Lookup
- Oracle is closing for a week: employees get four less paid vacation days.
- Oracle has lost interest in Java
- "Satoshi's Law: As the length of any technical conversation increases, the probability someone proposes using the blockchain approaches 1."
- @khoubyari also from a competitive viewpoint the target has to be @CloudFlare 1 hour ago
- @khoubyari my guess would be that ELB is based on HAproxy and WAF is nginx+modsecurity, so it would entail service pipelining 1 hour ago
- It's cool to see AWS doing WAF (aaS) aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-… but I'm surprised to see no mention of OWASP rule set owasp.org/index.php/Cate… 3 hours ago
- @GavinInNY but IANAL, I just worked with some paranoid ones. Only thing worse than an American lawyer is an American lawyer at a Swiss bank. 6 hours ago
- @GavinInNY it's been interesting to see some US companies get ahead of this (e.g. @twitter) whilst many EU companies play three monkeys 6 hours ago