Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
Chris Swan on Why my X230 might be my last L… Vish on Why my X230 might be my last L… Docker Networking |… on Container Networking Tutorial Running Docker on Hy… on Boot2Docker on Hyper-V Chris Swan on Gen8 Microservers
- Web security is totally, totally broken.
- Pity the Poor Stormtroopers: Baby Bou-Bou Ambushed Them
- Cold sore virus 'treats skin cancer'
- Security and Compliance on the Google Cloud Platform
- Cryptographic Right Answers
- Organizational Debt is like Technical debt – but worse
- Multipath routing on a Raspberry Pi 2
- BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage
- TrueRNG V2
- RT @marekgoldmann: A new version of docker-scripts 0.4.0 was released: github.com/goldmann/docke… Feels much stable/cleaner now. #docker 6 hours ago
- RT @parallellaboard: Help us build the world’s most efficient Supercomputer for machine learning using Parallella boards. https://t.co/jxh1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ErikRose: If you store DNS in a blockchain, the need for certificate authorities goes away: medium.com/plain-text/web… 7 hours ago
- @FatPresenter @reillyusa reminds me of the days when @DickHardt was still @dick 15 hours ago
- This could totally mess up how London politics usually works. It's too far to commute, so where else would they go? twitter.com/G4rve/status/6… 16 hours ago