Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
- Making an image file from an SD card on Windows
- Using Overlay file system with Docker on Ubuntu
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Joystick
- AirPlay on Raspberry Pi the easy way
- Gen8 Microservers
- Boot2Docker on Hyper-V
- Raspberry Pi Satellite TV
- Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Connecting Docker containers between VMs with VXLAN
- Three doesn't feel at home on 4G networks
Chris Swan on Gen8 Microservers Hussein Jodiyawalla on Gen8 Microservers Chris Swan on OpenELEC dev builds for Raspbe… Chris Swan on Using Overlay file system with… mancvso on Using Overlay file system with…
- Introducing s2n, a New Open Source TLS Implementation
- The shrinking of the big data promise
- Project Calico: Is It Any Good?
- Here is why granting Oracle copyright on the Java API is wrong and also bullshit
- 18 Great "Game Of Thrones" Quotes On "Peanuts" Comics
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Microservices: Redux
- Clos network
- What If We Treated All Consent Like Society Treats Sexual Consent?
- The Nakamoto Signature
- Why do ten McNuggets cost the same as twenty?
- @justincormack take a look at github.com/awslabs/s2n/bl… specifically the s2n_config_set_cipher_preferences section 12 minutes ago
- @justincormack if only the Golang TLS implementation that @cloudflare and @intel worked on was open sourced reddit.com/r/golang/comme… 13 minutes ago
- @justincormack latest version doesn't support SSL3 It doesn't require OpenSSL - that's just one of the options to supply crypto libs 19 minutes ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: YES — @jessamyn medium.com/message/the-ty… http://t.co/z5aedzKfF6 41 minutes ago
- It's great to see @awscloud open sourcing a TLS implementation blogs.aws.amazon.com/security/post/… and surprising that it's them rather than @cloudflare 49 minutes ago