Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
- Making an image file from an SD card on Windows
- Forwarding DNS queries to AWS VPC resolvers
- AirPlay on Raspberry Pi the easy way
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Joystick
- Using Overlay file system with Docker on Ubuntu
- Review - Dell PowerEdge T110 II
- Apache 2.2 on Ubuntu 14.04
- Three doesn't feel at home on 4G networks
- Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Howto - Factory Reset iLO 4 on HP Microserver Gen8
Chris Swan on Forwarding DNS queries to AWS… Ramon Snir on Forwarding DNS queries to AWS… BBC Micro:Bit availa… on micro:bit Simon Hugh Grant on Surprisingly Slipshod for… Neil Fagan on Surprisingly Slipshod for…
- BBC micro:bit as an Eddystone-URL Beacon using Espruino
- Introducing 'Sock Shop': A Cloud Native Reference Application
- Could wearing a suit harm your career?
- Life and death of a container
- mermaid - Generation of diagrams and flowcharts from text in a similar manner as markdown.
- Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump
- A Call to Action: Walk Out from the Democratic National Convention!
- Barbarians at the Gates
- How to Deal with COTS Products in a DevOps World
- @DanHushon video is the folk from WALL-E text is lean and mean #csctechtalk via-cc.at/84aii 36 minutes ago
- @DanHushon @stroker I've been thinking about this XKCD a lot for the last week or so xkcd.com/178/ https://t.co/nQzURMrGie 38 minutes ago
- but old equipment is bad for your electricity bill - better to get NUCs and HP uServers #csctechtalk via-cc.at/84ago 45 minutes ago
- as @samj says... 'if only we knew what we knew' #csctechtalk via-cc.at/44agd 46 minutes ago
- @wkelly24 the key is to do physical compute projects and combine some hobby electronics with dev b... #csctechtalk via-cc.at/14afz 47 minutes ago