Arduino Simon – a little more
I wanted to add some diagrams to my original post, but didn’t have the right tools at hand.
Filed under: Arduino, making | 1 Comment
Tags: arduino, breadboard, circuit, diagram, Fritzing, layout, Simon
Raspberry Pi Downloads
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Joystick
- Raspberry Pi TV/PVR
- Making an image file from an SD card on Windows
- Using Amazon EC2 as a web proxy
- Review - BeagleBone Black
- Raspberry Pi Satellite TV
- Raspberry Pi on iPad
- AirPlay on Raspberry Pi the easy way
- BeagleBone Black Rube Goldberg Internet Thing
- Making OpenELEC images for Raspberry Pi
Ed Daniel on Docker memory profiling Chris Swan on Stumbling through the Ethernet… Andy on Stumbling through the Ethernet… Chris Swan on BeagleBone Black Rube Goldberg… aMakUzr on Your own VPN in the cloud
- E-Gold, e-Cash and the banking crash
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- What the Tamiflu saga tells us about drug trials and big pharma
- Does the Heartbleed bug refute Linus’s Law?
- Social is mobile
- VMware’s CEO has a Steve Jobs story that explains BYOD
- Not so much a problem of political vision as execution?
- The way the British taxman is behaving would put Zimbabwe to shame!
- UK's first drone conviction
- @nbartlett I think @VirginAtlantic are doing a long overdue website refresh in late June, hopefully it will be more like @VirginAmerica 1 day ago
- RT @graeme_burnett: Interview with @iang_fc on e-gold #cryptocurrency bitcoinukmedia.com/?podcast=e-gol… 1 day ago
- @CraigMurrayOrg there's zero chance that the full report won't get leaked, it's just a matter of time 1 day ago
- RT @CraigMurrayOrg: New post: UK Moves to Block US Senate Report to Protect Blair, Straw and Dearlove craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2014/… 1 day ago
- @csoandy +1 - nice job but... s/we have begin/we have begun/ 2 days ago